Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager to develop and continue our growth in: Sameday, Freight, Warehouse/fulfilment and Special Services with both local and national opportunities.
The successful Business Development Manager will have worked for a Logistics Business and/or will have proven experience of Sales Development in similar sectors. You will develop new business locally and nationally working closely with our existing sales personnel and our Operations team.
If you think we are the right opportunity for you please email Graham@courier-post.co.uk with your contact details and we will be in contact
- £25K – £35K basic
- Attractive commission structure
- Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Car or Car Allowance
The New Business Role:
- Managing CRM database
- Prospect Calls and Visits</li?
- Create service and price proposals
- Manage any tender process
- Work with Operations Director to develop commercial structures
- Keeping the marketing collateral fresh and up to date
The Key Account Manager Requirements:
- Must have proven sales experience.
- Previous working experience in a sales
- Skilled at quotations and negotiations
- You should have experience of, or the ability to learn, Sameday, Freight, Warehouse/fulfilment and Special Services.
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Excellent IT skills